COASTAL LIFESTYLE IN TIME FOR SUMMER
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this stunning North facing first floor apartment offers an enviable lifestyle located in the heart of prominent South Cronulla. Just metres from Shelly Beach & Park, Gunnamatta Bay & Park, The Esplanade, NUNS Pool Cafe, Cronulla railway, The Mall and ambient local cafe society.
With a lovely north aspect, interiors are illuminated and inviting and the free-flowing living and dining are welcoming. Extending the already spacious living and dining domains, is the generous North facing terrace, an ideal outdoor space for BBQs and get-togethers all year-round.
- New luxury timber flooring throughout
- Stone benchtops, ample cabinetry and a glass splash back ensure the kitchen has a modern feel and caters effortlessly to every day cooking and weekend catering
- Extra-large built-in robes with ample and deep storage facility
- Neat and bright functional bathroom
- Huge internal laundry with wall to wall cabinetry
- Versatile floorplan with excellent cross ventilation
- Single lock-up garage
Nestled in one of South Cronulla's quiet and idyllic streets yet so close to Gunnamatta Bay and Shelly Beach, this warm filled decorated apartment will surely impress the astute investor, owner occupier or down sizer. Move in before Summer and enjoy the lifestyle that this tremendous apartment has to offer.
Strata Levies: Approximately $1,039.50 per quarter
Council Rates: Approximately $262.26 per quarter
Water Rates: Approximately $168.41 per quarter
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.