Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Stunning Four Bedroom Residence in Prized Location
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
Nestled in a serene, highly sought after prized locale, footsteps away from the War Memorial Park, this double brick Federation home filled with original character yet tastefully renovated, is on offer for the first time in 52 years. This stunning family Inner West home was first purchased in 1923 and features endless & Unique history. Ideally located for City commuters, only a short walk to the Light Rail, Bay Run, close to Annandale and Leichhardt Village attractions & Orange Grove Public School.
- Stunning City views including Centrepoint Tower, Harbour Bridge and CBD skyline
- Generous size bedrooms, original bathroom, separate WC - potential second bathroom
- Original polished timber floors, high ornate ceilings, wide entry hall and stain glass windows
- L-shaped lounge and dining overlooks pleasant North East backyard
- New timber deck, enjoy pristine views & sunsets overlooking the City skyline
- Updated kitchen with new appliances
- Freshly painted throughout
- Easy parking, potential for second floor addition (STCA)
- Potential for in-ground pool
- Land size approximately 304sqm
This truly unique residence is ideal for the astute home owner and/or growing family, searching for a spacious and character filled home which is located for lifestyle.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.